1.1 The following data protection declaration applies to the use of the website www.rz-medizintechnik.com and Applications of RZ Medizintechnik. This services are provided by RZ Medizintechnik GmbH, Unter Hasslen 20, 78532 Tuttlingen.
1.2 The protection of your personal data is very important to us. Personal data are collected, processed and used in accordance with the regulations of the German Telemedia Law (TMG) and the Federal Data Protection Law (BDSG).
- Automated data collection and processing using the browser, registration forms, activation procedures of user accounts and contact forms.
2.1 As with any browser, the server collects and stores the following information automatically and temporarily in the server log files. The data are transmitted by the browser and the apps if this has not been deactivated or controlled by you:
- IP address of the interrogating computer
- File enquiry from the client
- the http answer code
- the Internet page from which you have visited us (referrer URL),
- the time of the server enquiry
- browser type and version
- operating system used by the interrogating computer
A personal evaluation of the server log files is not carried out. These data cannot be assigned to specific persons for the provider at any time. These data are not merged with other data sources.
2.2 Software from e.g. Google Analytics is collected and stored on this website for marketing and optimization purposes, and cookies can be used for this purpose. Datasets are collected about your usage for purposes of evaluation. These data include your IP address shortened by the last eight digits.
- Data collection and processing of data voluntarily provided
If you provide us with personal data by email or through our website and apps (name, first name, email address, postal address) this is generally carried out on a voluntary basis. These data are used for dealing with and processing your enquiries and for our own marketing and opinion research. It is also used for our own advertising by post and email. There will be no further use of these data, in particular by passing on data to third parties for purposes of advertising, marketing or market research.
- Disclosure to third parties
If you have provided us with your personal data, these will not be disclosed to third parties. Data will only be passed on
- if you have provided us with your specific consent.
- for the purpose of processing your enquiries, your purchase orders and for the use of our services to authorized subcontractors who are only forwarded these data so that this order can be carried out and who use these data for this specific purpose only.
- in the course of order data administration pursuant to article 11 Federal Data Protection Law (BDSG) to service providers in accordance with the regulations of the BDSG or
- in the course of complying with the legal obligations to government agencies with authority to receive such information.